Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cherry blossoms are falling on my head

Cherry blossom season is a big deal in Korea. Seriously, a big frickin deal. Thousands of people go to Jinhae, home to the Cherry Blossom Festival every year, even on days not part of the official festival. My friends and I decided to skip the madhouse this year and instead go to Gyeongju, the beautiful former capital of Korea.

Unfortunately, we were not the only ones with this idea. There were people everywhere, couples, families, photography groups at every turn. I thought I was used to random people taking pictures of us, but I was mistaken. Still weird.

Anyway, this post should be about the photos. Enjoy!









Also there are a handful of photos from my friend's school, which is stunning at this time of year. Lucky... my school has a dirt soccer field :(







안녕!


No comments:

Post a Comment